It has long been recognized that the needs, lifestyle, circumstance and requirements are ever changing and constantly evolving. The Student & Alumni Centre (SAC) is responsible for providing a variety of non-academic support services to the students of KDU University College. Thus the core mission of the SAC to monitor the trends and adjust the services it provides to create and maintain a vibrant student life to enhance the positive experience for all students of KDU University College.
The Student & Alumni Centre is responsible for the planning, coordination, implementation and facilitating of programs and activities for students and alumni. The activities are designed to enhance the quality of student's life in the campus.
- To provide the highest level of quality support to the students and alumni's of KDU University College via a variety of programmes, clubs and societies, living environment, culture, entrepreneurial networking and counselling services to enable the students to maximize both their academic and personal development.
- To provide the highest level of quality support to all KDU students welfare in term of fulfilling the 5 fundamental needs; Social, Mental, Physical, Emotional and Spiritual. This will be done through our well-planned events, activities and programs such as our clubs/societies, sports clubs and mentoring system.
- To create a vibrant student-life ecosystem that consolidates soft-skill development and entrepreneurial networking into a positive experience for all students and alumni's of KDU University College.
- We want to inspire students to have an entrepreneurial mind-set
- We want to encourage critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills
- We empower leadership skills
- We focus on team building
- We instil social responsibility
- We create an alumni gathering platform for social networking
Units of SAC
- Student Life & Services
- Career & Counselling Services
- Global Career Placement Services
- Health and Wellness Centre
- KDU Alumni's Core